Business Management Courses
BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management (CRICOS 106556E)
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions). OR
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Minimum five (5) years of study in English in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Britain, America, South America or Ireland.
- Completed In Australia A Substantial Component (At Least 50%) Of A Qualification At AQF Level 4 Or Higher in English.
- Successfully Completed In Australia Year 12 Of Secondary School In English.
- Completed a recognised ELICOS program and achieved an English Proficiency level of upper intermediate or equivalent.
Mint International College provides learners Office 365 account (free of charge) with access to online Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive etc to facilitate the training and communication. Mint International College will provide access to computers/laptops during classroom hours. However, for students to work on assessments, tasks and self-study, all learners are expected to have access to a laptop or computer with Windows/macOS operating system at their own cost.
Note: Some assessment tasks are completed using a computer and internet, and it is essential for the student to possess basic computer skills.
This qualification may provide a pathway to further studies in BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) or other relevant qualifications.
Although it does not guarantee an employment outcome, completion of this qualification could lead to employment as a supervisor or manager across a wide range of industries.
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving||Core|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change||Core|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans||Core|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation||Core|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement||Core|
|BSBSUS601||Lead corporate social responsibility||Elective|
|BSBPMG633||Provide leadership for the program||Elective|
|BSBSTR602||Develop organizational strategies||Elective|
|BSBPMG634||Facilitate stakeholder engagement||Elective|
|BSBHRM614||Contribute to strategic workforce planning||Elective|
- Branch manager
- Team leader
- Retail manager
- Business manager
- Operations/facilities manager
- Production manager
- Department manager
- Store manager
- Office operations manager