This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles. Individuals at this level make high-level autonomous decisions and use initiative and judgment to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts. They have full responsibility and accountability for personal outputs and for the work or function of others. They use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate, and synthesize knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems. They use communication skills to demonstrate their understanding of theoretical concepts and to transfer knowledge and ideas to others.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise. OR
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise. OR
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
International students entering this course at Mint International College must meet the following entry requirements:
Students must be a minimum age of 21 years or above at the time of course commencement.
English Language Requirements
To enter this qualification, applicants must also meet English Language Requirements – IELTS (Academic) overall score of 5.5 or TOEFL IBT 46 or Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 162 or PTE Academic 42 or equivalent. English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Minimum five (5) years of study in English in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Britain, America, South Africa or Ireland.
- Completed in Australia in English a substantial component (at least 50%) of a qualification at AQF level 4 or higher.
- Successfully completed in Australia in English Year 12 of secondary school.
- Completed a recognised ELICOS program and achieved an English Proficiency level of upper intermediate or equivalent.
Applicants without the documented evidence to demonstrate the required English language competence may undertake the Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test online to achieve a result of ACSF level 3 to meet Mint International College’s English Language entry requirement.
All international learners will undertake pre-training review to determine suitability for the course and student needs. The aim of the review is to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the course to applicant, and relevant experience. Applicant is also required to submit a video recording to give a brief introduction of themselves and provide answers to questions on the purpose of studying the course and the reason of choosing Mint International College. This pre-training review also aims to identify any support needs and possible RPL or credit transfer opportunities.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
All students will be required to complete an LLN assessment prior to the commencement of the course. – it is a diagnostic process to identify if prospective student requires LLN support during study.
Note: Students who have completed the LLN test during the enrolment process in order to meet Mint International College’s English language entry requirement, will not be required to do the LLN test again)
Mint International College provides learners Office 365 account (free of charge) with access to online Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive etc to facilitate the training and communication. Mint International College will provide access to computers/laptops for students to use on campus. However, for students to work on assessments, tasks and self-study, all learners are expected to have access to a laptop or computer with Windows/macOS operating system at their own cost.
Note: Some assessment tasks are completed using a computer and internet, and it is essential for the student to possess basic computer skills.
This qualification may provide a pathway to further studies in Master of Accounting, Master of Business (HRM), Master of Business (Marketing), Master of Economics, Master of Finance etc.
Although it does not guarantee an employment outcome, completion of this qualification could lead to employment as a senior manager or executive across a wide range of industries
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation||Core|
|BSBSTR802||Lead strategic planning processes for an organization||Core|
|BSBFIN801||Lead financial strategy development||Elective|
|BSBPMG810||Priorities projects and programs||Elective|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research||Elective|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnership and relationships||Elective|
|BSBSTR803||Establish business continuity management strategies||Elective|
|BSBHRM615||Contribute to the development of diversity and inclusion strategies||Elective|
– Small Business Manager
– Director of the company
– Managing Director
– Educational Professional
– Training Manager
– Workforce Capability Development Leader
– Workforce Planner
Further information: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB80320