Business Management Courses
BSB50420 Diploma Of Leadership And Management (CRICOS 104373F)
- Minimum five (5) years of study in English in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Britain, America, South America or Ireland.
- Completed In Australia A Substantial Component (At Least 50%) Of A Qualification At AQF Level 4 Or Higher in English.
- Successfully Completed In Australia Year 12 Of Secondary School In English.
- Completed a recognised ELICOS program and achieved an English Proficiency level of upper intermediate or equivalent.
- Hardware/Software Requirements
Mint International College provides learners Office 365 account (free of charge) with access to online Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive etc to facilitate the training and communication. Mint International College will provide access to computers/laptops during classroom hours. However, for students to work on assessments, tasks and self-study, all learners are expected to have access to a laptop or computer with Windows/macOS operating system at their own cost.
Note: Some assessment tasks are completed using a computer and internet, and it is essential for the student to possess basic computer skills.
This qualification may provide a pathway to further studies in BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) or other relevant qualifications.
Although it does not guarantee an employment outcome, completion of this qualification could lead to employment as a supervisor across a wide range of industries
|BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence||Core|
|BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others||Core|
|BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships||Core|
|BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans||Core|
|BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence||Core|
|BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness||Core|
|BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective|
|BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area||Elective|
|BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service||Elective|
|BSBTWK503 Manage meetings||Elective|
|BSBLDR522 Manage people performance||Elective|
|BSBOPS504 Manage business risk||Elective|
Minimum weekly class hours scheduled: 20 hours
- Branch manager
- Team leader
- Retail manager
- Business manager
- Operations/facilities manager
- Production manager
- Department manager
- Store manager
- Office coordinator